Little bodies love to move and learn about the world around them! Yoga poses, breathwork, games and books tailored to each class, helping bodies big and small cultivate calmness, focus, mental and physical flexibility and fun!
This is our signature class offering fun and accessible yoga to little bodies! This class is a great introduction to the world of yoga geared for kids on the go. We’ll read books and integrate yoga poses, learn songs and yoga games, play with sound and quiet, develop the art of savasana, or rest pose, and plant the seeds of mindfulness in little bodies and minds! So much to learn and explore – join us!
Benefits of yoga and mindfulness
• Increases emotional regulation
• Improves attention & concentration
• Physical and mental flexibility
• Healthy body awareness
• Strong mind & body connection
Mondays, 9:30 – 10:15 am; September-17 – November-19, 2018
Mondays, 9:30 – 10:15 am
Little Feet Yoga, ages 1 to 4 yrs old
Little bodies love to move and learn about the world around them! This class is a great introduction to the world of yoga geared for kids moving in the world. We’ll read books and integrate yoga poses, sing songs, play games, learn the magic of sound and quiet, develop the art of savasana or rest pose and plant the seeds of mindfulness in little bodies and minds! So much to learn and explore- join us! Adult participation encouraged. Great for one to four years old.
- $280 – 45-minute class (10 sessions)
- $250 – any additional class
- $150 – add-on unlimited open play for 10 weeks ($15/week) – only available to current students
- $33 – drop-in class pass (subject to availability, advance registration required – please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)